Projects per year
The Leeds Centre for Victorian Studies has a national and international reputation for the interdisciplinary study of the Victorian period. The research centre offers:
- an annual programme of seminars and workshop events
- the tri-annual Journal of Victorian Culture
- a Visiting Professorship, held by a leading researcher in Victorian Studies
- a regular conference focusing on current Victorian topics
- the MA in Victorian Studies
- PhD opportunities
Research in the LCVS has a particular focus on Social Justice, in line with the Mission of Leeds Trinity University, and the research theme for our seminars and workshops is currently place and space.
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Sayer, K. & Woods, A.
1/08/15 → …
Alyal, A., 2023, (In preparation) Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
Research output: Book/Report › Anthology
Taylor-Batty, J., 8 Jan 2022, (Unpublished).
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper
Taylor-Batty, J., 24 Jan 2022, (Accepted/In press) In: Comparative Literature. 75, 1
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Jane de Gay (Invited speaker)4 May 2022
Activity: Knowledge Exchange – Non-academic conference/seminar/workshop › Invited talk/public lecture/debate